As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- E in central Asia and his willingness to go and that Grace has arrived safely (Gideon)
- A friend battling cancer and is still in remission after tests
- A family at Posada that was feeling hopeless a few weeks ago, but just got a call that they received a house to move into (Catie)
- Julia’s successful recovery from a minor heart attack and procedure revealing a heart condition (Gid)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- E as he’s trying to find his place in central Asia (Gideon)
- Others who have feelings of hopelessness that they could find something big or small to hold onto for hope (Catie)
- The safe arrival of my new baby nephew (Abbie)
- Our new baby Xavier and this community’s support (Julie)
- God to watch over what E is doing in central Asia (Becky)
- My friend Jon on the drag who is looking for a job (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Marcos Rivas @ Flickr]