As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The newly born babies in our community (Gideon)
- Female pastors and the example they set (Gena)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A friend who is scared and confused (Gideon)
- My father who is recovering from foot problems
- Lauren and Jordan who are having a baby
- My cousin who lost her father (John)
- Heather and Jeff who are heading to their wedding (Jen)
- Teesa, the Eckoffs and E, that God would give each of them renewed strength and purpose (Karen)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Theo Gosselin @ Flickr]