As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My time here at Vox and the community I have been a part of (Teesa)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My brother who broke his collar bone in an accident. He is healing well, but hopefully this will be an opportunity for God to reach him (Lauren)
- Max who attempted suicide and for the brokenness in his family (Dale)
- My friend Liz, whose mother has cancer (Rachel)
- Single mothers in the neighborhood and for Jesse’s family since Jesse passed away (Skylar)
- Challenging work and heading out for the summer and being away for the first time in my marriage (Mike)
- A member of MLF who is spinning out of control and lost his housing and SSI. Thankful that a member of the program took him in (Steven)
- Feeling unprepared for an upcoming fashion show opportunity in NYC (Anslee)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by lomokev @ Flickr]