As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Those who are celebrating graduation this weekend (Chris)
- Successful cataract surgery (Dolores)
- My friend Katie who was in a car accident but is doing well (Lauren)
- My wife and I celebrating our sixth anniversary and God bringing us this far
- A permanent job opportunity that God has provided (Cole)
- Five years of marriage with my wife and seeing how God has brought us through (Cole)
- My dad and sister’s safety in travel and her graduation (John)
- Great friends who make each week exciting (John)
- My new job and the blessing that my students have been to me (Ashley)
- The simple ability to let go and give God the top spot in my heart and mind (Merrill)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who are entering a new scary phase of their life post-graduation (Chris)
- My husband’s mother who recently passed away (Dolores)
- Innocent Bill who lived on the drag and passed away from drinking (Becky)
- My diabetes and bad blood (Becky)
- One of my relatives who recently started smoking (John)
- Wisdom in dealing with tough family decisions (Ashley)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by rachel duffy @ Flickr]