As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My father and mother showing me love and how to love (Gideon)
- My brother Jacob who feels the freest he’s ever felt even behind bars (Su)
- God’s unconditional love (Teesa)
- One of my Young Life kids who accepted Christ earlier this week
- God’s infinite patience for us (John)
- My dad who found out that his growth was not cancerous (Yvonne)
- The celebration of our daughter Milka’s first birthday (Will)
- My father and other men God’s placed in my life (Chris)
- The truth that whoever our earthy father is, God is the perfect father for us (Natasha)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those whose earthly fathers are no longer here or haven’t been a good example for us (Teesa)
- My dad and sister who will be making a long journey to the states for my sisters graduation (John)
- My sister who had to spend time in the hospital for surgery that did not go well and was recently divorced (Tim)
- The tough financial times I’m going through right now (Becky)
- My friend Kara who has been in the hospital the last month and they can’t figure out what’s wrong (Will)
- My wife and I getting our finances together and listening to God’s conviction for us (Dallas)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Theo Gosselin @ Flickr]