As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Our neighbor of 5 years Bill and all he has done for us (Gideon)
- My roommate Catie being willing to have a tough conversation with me and showing tough love (Natasha)
- Providing our friends the McDaniels a new home close to us (Jenny)
- Individuals like Caine who advocate for others and speaking love into other’s lives (Caleb)
- My sister who got engaged to an awesome Godly man
- Food after being on a 60-day juice journey and for the people that have impacted me during this process (Anslee)
- The support I received for my drumming debut this weekend (Danielle)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Bill who may stuck in a bad situation (Gideon)
- Confessing that I want to be thought well of by others (Gena)
- My trip to Washington DC to advocate for the elderly and those who need Medicare (Dolores)
- My nephew Ethan who has relapsed into his cancer with a very grim prognosis and for his parents Matt and Rachel
- My family and my brother going through a tough transitional time (Natasha)
- House inspections for the McDaniels as they close on their house (Jenny)
- Finding ways that we can powerfully speak into other’s lives through God (Caleb)
- The transition of my sister’s wedding planning
- High school student that passed away in the school I was volunteering at
- My close firm who is engaged and is getting nervous and scared, that he will receive wisdom and conviction (Aaron)
- My midweek group and that we wouldn’t walk away from the Scriptures that we were given today (Dallas)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by mujerísima @ Flickr]