As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- God’s presence in our lives and the encounters we have each experienced that has resulted in our transformation (Weylin)
- Finishing my thesis despite some barriers and my computer crashing (Courtney)
- God giving me something that I love to do (Skylar)
- Mick and his family and extended family as they spend time with his brother (Karen)
- My friend Amy whose dad who had successful bypass surgery on his leg (Jen)
- The mystery of faith and that we don’t have to have all the answers to know that God is good (Natasha)
- The birth of Ellen 26 years ago (Natasha)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those of us who are in a place of brokenness, darkness, and pain, that God would encounter us in those places (Weylin)
- My dad who is going through a tough time with work (Skylar)
- My aunt who had an aneurism last week (Natalie)
- Reconciliation between my aunt and her two estranged daughters (Natalie)
- Amy’s dad’s healing process from surgery (Jen)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by alyshacolangeli @ Flickr]