As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Anthony who’s been working in our garden and now feels human, seen and connected again (Steven)
- Chris who had a benign tumor removed (Karen)
- Myself and my roommate as we partake in a 60 day juice fast (Anslee)
- The holiday we observe this week, that we would be reminded of God’s unconditional love (Laura)
- My improved health (Becky)
- God’s amazing grace for my mom and siblings
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Alan who recently lost his home and still comes to work at our gardens (Steven)
- My brother and sister-in-law facing divorce and facing years of hurt and pain and for their two young kids (Anslee)
- My friend Mike in Dubai whose grandmother has major health problems and is suffering (Heather)
- A friend who was recently diagnosed with lupus (Bagwell)
- One of my students whose parents have been in and out of prison and she’s struggling with what to do in her life (Rosalie)
- My friend’s dad who recently passed away (Teesa)
- Our friend E who is in central Asia for his strength to serve the locals (Silas)
- My father who is trying to find his way and to come back
- My husband’s mother who has stage 4 cervical cancer (Dolores)
- My husband to quit smoking (Dolores)
- My friend whose husband is back in rehab and their lives are being turned upside down (Karen)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by coffeestainsandcigarettes @ Flickr]