As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A family member who is back in rehab for third time and that it’s usually the only way he’ll change (Dallas)
- The incredible community I have in Austin
- Where our church is at now and the member retreat yesterday (Emily)
- Following God’s calling into my new job and being able to enjoy the work I do (Ashley)
- My audition going well and for music being a part of my life
- Being able to buy my first house this week and that I would be a good steward of it (Lauren)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The community that God has brought John Chandler to at Austin Mustard Seed and for his family (Gid)
- One of my friends, Dave, who was shot in Haiti. For miraculous healing and for his wife (Hannah)
- Family members supporting my other family member who is back in rehab (Dallas)
- A family member who is dealing with personal issues (Earl)
- My mom who recently lost her job
- Continual wisdom from God and leading our church (Emily)
- My parents who are in the process of finalizing their divorce and my brother who suffers from depression (Ashley)
- My mother-in-law Jennifer and that the doctors can determine and identify her health problems (Caroline)
- Annie who lost her husband of three years to cancer (Lauren)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by aaaamandaaaa @ Flickr]