As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Our friend in Central Asia who got his long term visa approved (Jonny)
- Paul Eckoff’s successful transplant surgery to donate his kidney (Karen)
- My friends Katy and Cory who got married recently (Anslee)
- Neighbors and friends that can say the church is a community that will support them (Natasha)
- My friends who have supported me in this season of life and need (Natasha)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our friend Dawn whose father had heart surgery and is recovering (Jonny)
- My husband’s sister’s 10-yr old grandson who broke his collar bone playing ball (Dolores)
- My neighbor who is going through cancer (Dolores)
- My neighbor’s house that got broken into (Dolores)
- The family of Timothy who took his life a couple weeks ago
- My father who had quadruple bypass heart surgery (Dawn)
- My friend Cory who had surgery a few days ago and has melanoma that’s spread to his brain (Anslee)
- Our friends who recently lost their 20 year old son
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Molly | Orangette @ Flickr]