As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Those who have found their calling to be a voice for the voiceless (Gid)
- The Genesis Gardens fundraiser going well (Steven)
- My brother who was able to register for classes despite complications (Teesa)
- God’s peace that we have and that we don’t have to worry
- My dad finally being able to quit smoking (Julie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The border of El Paso and Juarez, for wisdom of our country’s leaders and the families that live in this setting everyday (Gid)
- Those who have addictions here in Austin (Skylar)
- My sister’s fiance Brandon who is in trouble
- My friend Jamie who lost her mom to cancer and for their family (Emily)
- Those walking 20 miles for the Susan Komen walk
- My brother who has to catch up on his studies (Teesa)
- The leaders of our state and country
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by getweird @ Flickr]