As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Family support through this episode with my sister (Kate)
- Being able to get married to my fiancé this weekend (Gabe)
- God’s love in daily life and the Vox community for who they are in my life (Anslee)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Jose who had too much to drink and may be facing legal consequences (Steven)
- My younger sister who has borderline personality disorder (Kate)
- My grandma who was just diagnosed with cancer
- My friend who was hit by a car and for my health (Becky)
- Seeing the oppression going on in Mexico during my trip to El Paso (Catie)
- Our care partner going through dementia and manic depression (Teddy)
- Our actions here in the US that affect our neighbors in Mexico. For increased awareness of the issues
- My younger sister who just had baby and hasn’t decided whether to give the baby up for adoption. For wisdom and peace to provide a home for this baby.
- Reconciliation between my brothers and I (Cole)
- My friend Barbara who lost her husband David through a heart attack (Chris)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by nessavay @ Flickr]