As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The community that you’ve given us (John)
- Getting to spend time with family this past week (Evan)
- My friend Randy who was found not to have cancer (Becky)
- Protection over Steven and Karen in their accident (Rachel)
- My dad who has been supported through his church and friends as he found out he has prostate cancer
- Getting a chance to spend time with my younger brother AJ who will be deploying to Afghanistan (Gina)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who lost everything in the bastrop fires (John)
- A couple that recently lost their 4-year son to leukemia and for their grieving process (Dawn)
- My brother who is scootering across the country and for their safety (Evan)
- My friend Heather whose sister experienced a car accident and has a skull fracture (Chris)
- The drought to end and for rain to come (Becky)
- My friend who is on a downward slope (Natasha)
- The budget cuts in education and social services and for strength and love for the workers that are impacted (Natasha)
- Continued healing for the Cravens from the their accident (Rachel)
- My dad who had a biopsy and has prostate cancer
- My younger brother AJ who is deploying to Afganistan in a month (Gina)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Owls & Bears @ Flickr]