As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Baby Rockwell and his ongoing recovery (Sam)
- My father joining me for a few days in Austin (Steven)
- All the kids at Vox and the blessing they are (Karen)
- God being a Father to the fatherless. (Brandon)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A neighbor who just lost their daughter in a car accident (Sam)
- A neighbor going through some tough times related to a brain tumor (Steven)
- Friend and co-worker’s father has cancer
- My aunt who had a stroke and is in a coma. Pray for her, and her family of three kids for comfort and strength
- The children at Vox to discover what faith in God looks like (Karen)
- My friend has skin cancer. Pray for healing and strength (Anslee)
- The neighbor’s daughter who died yesterday. The daughter has a 6 year old son too. Pray for the whole family. (Rachel)
- Those who have lost their Fathers or are estranged from them (Brandon)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by filippo minelli @ Flickr]