As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Giving us the Spirit to live with us and to walk us through this life that God has called us to live (Weylin)
- Gid, Karen & family and what they mean to our community as they take off for their sabbatical summer (Emily)
- A diverse and creative community and how much we have to offer each other (Mick)
- Healing, restoration, grace, and comfort by a God who knows our needs (Danielle)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those that are suffering through the aftermath of the tornadoes in Joplin and surrounding areas, for those that have lost loved ones and homes (Weylin)
- Rest and rejuvenation for the Tsang family this summer (Emily)
- Friends of ours that are trying to start a family (Gideon)
- My neighbor, Mr. Daryl and his heart condition (Gideon)
- Those that have not connected with the Eternal source and experienced God’s abounding love (Danielle)
- My dad who had surgery; for healing and recuperation so that he doesn’t have to go to the doctor all the time and be able to spend time to play with me and my brother (Brian)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Cody Cobb @ Flickr]