As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Those of us who are actively working for justice for women/people around the world. (Chris)
- My brother-in-law Robert who has been having a lot of struggles but has decided to come to Christ. That he find a community who can encourage him in following Christ. (Julie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those of us who pass by hurting people everyday. (Chris)
- My mother who is having serious doubts about God. Pray that God will give me words to comfort and encourage her. (Rachel)
- Those who are struggling with aches, pains, exhaustion, oppression (Mick)
- All the women in the Philippines separated from their family and children. (Rachel)
- My friend Jordan who witnessed a family get side-swiped and watched the father do CPR on his dead son. For that family, for Jordan, and the people who caused the accident.
- My friend Grace who is training illiterate pastors in the Philippine mountains about the bible, that she receive respect. (Chris)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Cody Cobb @ Flickr]