As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Being the great pursuer in my life and for also pursuing Mick. (Mr Boone)
- A newer and nicer home that I will be moving to. Pray for blessings on the new place. (Becky)
- Roommates who have been like family in the midst of dealing with loneliness. (Chris)
- My friend Nathan who passed away 6 years ago and has been a constant reminder of God. And for all my friends who have been there for me during hard times. (Anslee)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who know me inside out but don’t know Christ yet. (Jonny)
- All the things that we do to direct our lives to try and make sure that everything goes right. I pray that we remember to do the important things first – to focus on our neighbor and find what that means. (Julie)
- My neighbor Zoe who has lost mobility in her arms. Pray for all those that are in need of physical, spiritual & emotional healing. Lift them up and bring them hope. (Karen)
- My friend Jenny who will be moving from Austin. (Anslee)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Cody Cobb @ Flickr]