As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The staff and navigation team being part of a marriage retreat this past weekend (Paul)
- Friends and family and people who are like family in our lives (Kate)
- The chance to reunite with a man who was in captivity for a period of time (Evan)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- People who are experiencing trouble from the recent cold weather (Paul)
- Relief from the stress of broken pipes and lost electricity at home (Becky)
- All the schools, kids and families impacted by the school budget cuts, that we can figure out how to be salt and light (Rachel)
- A neighbor who has a growth on her shoulder (Karen)
- Egypt and all the middle eastern countries in turmoil (Kate)
- The weekend to bring final closure and healing with the man who was in captivity (Evan)
- My cousin Audrey and her husband who became separated this week because of a gambling addiction. For guidance, healing, openness, love and grace. (Anslee)
- The brothels and potential trafficking in Dallas this weekend with the Super Bowl (Rosalyn)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by abbytrysagain @ Flickr]