As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The immense talents and diverse languages of our community. (Gideon)
- Vox supporting the community and helping everyone and their children move forward. (Melissa)
- Vox sharing resources with the surrounding community. (Karen)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those of us who are lonely (Chris)
- My brother who has fallen into deep depression (Gina)
- My husband who is in pain, help him find the right doctor and medicine (Dolores)
- My student who lost her friend (Wei-Shan)
- The PTA that is discouraged from lacking so many resources, help empower them to speak up and speak out. Help support and encourage them. (Karen)
- My sister who seems to be fleeing from reconciliation (Aaron)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by abbytrysagain @ Flickr]