As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My mom who was in the hospital a few weeks ago. She’s okay, has a good diagnosis, and treatment plan. (Gina)
- My friend Randy who had a biopsy and found out it was benign. (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those involved with the fires. (Becky)
- Next Saturday, I will be leaving to go to Washington DC to advocate for Medicaid. (Delores)
- Baby Rocket’s coordination of suck/swallow so he can eat without aspiration. (Anna Michelle)
- Students and teachers going back to school in Bastrop. (Josh)
- My younger brother who will be deployed to Afghanistan next month. (Gina)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Owls & Bears @ Flickr]