What helps you feel welcome? Gena St. David gathers us around the table to notice who feels welcome and who is missing. How might a nonviolent practice might help us follow Jesus in being good news to the marginalized while celebrating alongside one another? [Matthew 9:10-13]
- Who among us feels least welcome?
- Whose suffering might we relieve?
- How is our story related to our calling?
- Book: Simply Jesus: A New Vision of Who He Was, What He Did, and Why He Matters by N.T. Wright
- Film: Chinatown Rising a Harry Chuck and Josh Chuck film
- Book: Love Is My Savior: The Arabic Poems of Rumi translated and edited by Nesreen Akhtarkhavari and Anthony A. Lee