How does singing sustain us? Gena St. David resonates with the power of songs to help us embody hope in challenging times of adversity and nonviolently resist injustice. [Psalms 68:4-9]
- Which song or breath practice might you deepen?
- Where do you desire to feel more free?
- How might song or breath help you decide to wait or move?
- Book: Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain by Oliver Sacks
- Song: Mississippi Goddam by Nina Simone
- Song: Hard Times (Come Again No More) by Stephen Foster