What parts of ourselves feel exiled? On this fourth Sunday of Lent, Christopher Mack places the man born blind in conversation with the woman at the well to see how they both bear witness to the power of belonging. [John 4 & 9]
- How might you consider sacred repair and healing for exiled parts of your life? For people exiled?
- How might you move toward more belonging for yourself and others?
- What does a commitment to Beloved Community look and sound like for you in the coming weeks?
- Book: River Flow: New & Selected Poems by David Whyte
- Book: Belonging: 5 Keys to Unlock Your Potential as a Disciple by Karoline M. Lewis
- Book: Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human ExperienceTime Away with God by Brené Brown