As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My friend who gave birth to twins after years of infertility (Claudia)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- All the areas that are experiencing unrest that they will experience Christ’s peace (Hannah)
- My mother who is dying of cancer that her pain will be minimal (Eric)
- Healing and financial provision for one of my prior clients who is in the hospital from a car accident (Melissa)
- My sister Lydia who found out she won’t be receiving financial support for her college studies that she thought she would (Naomi)
- Trying to figure out what to do with my life since I left college (Kathryn)
- One of my former pastors Mark who was diagnosed with colon cancer and started chemo this week (James)
- The deaths and suicides happening on the UT campus and for the peace of Christ to be in our city (Adele)
- God to heal my brother who has been addicted to drugs for most his life and was forced into rehab and just experienced a relapse (Jessica)
- My neighbor who was recently hospitalized (Su)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.