As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My daughter’s 4th birthday today, for her birth mother, and the reminder of how God works (Mandi Jo)
- Getting back to Vox after my heart attack (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Comfort and healing to Frank, who was attacked at his home this weekend (Hannah)
- My husband Frank’s broken arm and bruised ribs after the attack, and the recent passing of my uncle (Delores)
- My boyfriend Andrew, and his anxiety about a promotion (Liz)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.