As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- I’ve prayed for a potential trip to Kenya. I’ve had doubts and questions and fears, God removed fear and brought me to a place of rest. (Madeyln)
- Finishing grad school this weekend (Alison)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The grace to have a real openness and sensitivity to Christ’s spirit (Jason)
- Prayers for a neighbor that just moved in and has lots of questionable practices,that God would be merciful and show us how to be a blessing and lift up the confusion that we are experiencing (Karen)
- For my grandparents, they had to be evacuated due to flooding but grateful that they’re okay, and for my town who will need a lot of recovery (Carrie)
- For the town of Wimberly, 60 water rescues, and for all the people affected (Allison)
- pray for my right knee and thanks for those who have been praying for my eye (Becky)
- for my sister Lisa, after our parents have passed. She’s moving to Austin, but with debilitating conditions that doesn’t allow her to walk but grateful to have her in the same city as me and my brother.
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.