Have you ever wanted to try partner/social dancing but didn’t know where to begin? Do you love dancing but don’t always have a crew to go with you? Are you a champion dancer itchin’ to show off some moves? Do you like learning new things and meeting interesting people? Does Louis Armstrong make your toe start tappin’?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, the Swing Dancing slashie is for you! About once a month we’ll get together to share a meal then go out dancing at one of the country’s best swing dancing venues: The Fed.
Schedule (Thursday, Jan 26):
- 7:00pm – Come to Catie’s house if you want to carpool and/or share a light dinner. Feel free to bring something.
- 8:15pm — Beginners class begins at The Fed. Class is free with cover ($5)
- 9:00pm — Social dancing begins
- 12:00am — Dance is over
- Catie’s House (1701 J J Seabrook)
- The Fed (2312 San Gabriel St)
For more information:
- Email Catie
- RSVP on the Facebook event
- Check out the Austin Swing Syndicate website.
[Photo by Marie Liss @ Flickr]