As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Being able to gather as a community with differences. And through reconciliation in God, bringing us together. (Gid)
- Experiences on a daily basis that allow us to know others with differences. Thank you for the opportunity to get to know them. (Dawn)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Strength, grace, perseverance, patience in relating and reconciling as a community. (Gid)
- Seeing the greatness embedded in all of us. (Mick)
- The members of congress working and communicating together. (Fred)
- The victims of the shooting in Arizona. Comfort for families and healing for those with injury. (Rachel)
- The family who lost their father over the holidays. (Evan)
- Helping us be more united. (Skylar)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by abbytrysagain @ Flickr]