As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My nieces and nephew while my brother is adopting new sibling. For their transition, and little Isaiah (Gena)
- My sister, who has bone cancer, for comfort in faith at the end of her life (Jillian)
- My niece melissa’s girlfriend, who has breast cancer (Delores)
- My brother, who is about to graduate and move to Tucson for job, his nerves (Lizzie)
- Our trying for a second child (Gabbi)
- Those killed in the bad weather, and Elma, a friend who had a fall this week (Becky)
- Medical uncertainty, for capacity to hold on (Madeline)
- Our friends who grieve for their son (Mick)
- Iraqi family we are welcoming this week, that our help would be helpful (Claudia)
- My grandfather with dementia, and wisdom for my parents who are his caretakers (Mandy Jo)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Megan Brim @ Flickr]