As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The prayers and support of this community for my dad, his unexpected time of rest (Melissa)
- New life, new beginning (Terry)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Space to invite light into scary spaces, and trust that there is goodness there (Jason)
- Comfort for Abby and Charles while their dog is sick (Melissa)
- Wisdom to help a new friend recovering from addiction (Mari)
- Peace in place of terrorism (Becky)
- Mike and Chrissy’s son Simon, who is in hospital fighting brain cancer, and his surgery Monday (Rachel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by michel nguie @ Flickr]