As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My grandpa, who turns 88 this year
- My two year anniversary at Vox (Terry)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A friend on the edge of burnout (Gideon)
- Strength and courage to raise my son with my ex (Matt)
- My wife to have a quick delivery and healthy daughter (Colin)
- An employee of mine, who after finish cancer treatment lost her mom in a car accident (Megan)
- My grandpa, who is going through cancer treatment
- A mentor who supported me in dark places, and for those we know with greencards (Amy)
- How to help my father, who is in assisted living, not be lost in the shadows (Bekah)
- My struggle with depression the last few months, for those who are also in depression, to hold on with us (Megan)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by emil rocha @ Flickr]