As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Getting social security benefits (Becky)
- The community of Vox as I have been back to visit (Sea)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Jenny Brown’s brother-in-law who had liver failure (Gideon)
- The women in Guatemala and my wife traveling there to work with them (Brandon D)
- Frank’s sister who has kidney failure and waiting for a new kidney (Dolores)
- Joe to quit drinking and get his life together (Becky)
- The bitterness from a previous community experience and for forgiveness and peace to be present (Melissa)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Polly Balitro @ Flickr]