As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Being able to spend time with my brother and for those who helped my mother this past thanksgiving (Delilah)
- Healing my back and being able to recover with my family
- My aunt and two cousins who were found and well in the Philippines (Angel)
- A happy healthy baby Hank (Ashley)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Finding space to listen and slow down during this season of Advent (Weylin)
- My mother who was recently diagnosed with Parkinson’s (Joe)
- My grandmother in Norway who is living by herself and is diagnosed with illness, but is moving for treatment (Kirsten K)
- The continued recovery efforts and healing from the typhoon in the Philippines (Angel)
- My gall bladder being taken out this Tuesday (Claire)
- My step dad getting a report from the doctors regarding his leukemia (Claire)
- My friend Cory who is dealing with cancer and his wife Katie who just had a baby (Anslee)
- My friend Dana dealing with health issues (Anslee)
- Hank’s continued healing of his skull over the next year (Ashley)
- My cousin Andrea who lost her father to cancer and recently was kicked out of the house by her mom
- Learning to wait and being patient in this season (Caleb)
- My coworker David who passed away this week and for his wife and two young kids left behind (Jen L)
- My bird Sammy’s health (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Megan Wolfe @ Flickr]