As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Summer vacation (Marsha)
- An old friend of mine who just told me he gave his life to God (Mick)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Teddy and Anna Michelle’s baby boy (Rocket) who is having open heart surgery Monday morning (Jonny)
- A family who has a new born baby and a small son with Leukemia
- Rain (Kate)
- Several of my friends at a place of discovery that they will have patience and a sense of peace (Matt)
- The family of my friend who passed away from cardiac arrest (Julie)
- My friend Robin who just had another stroke
- Our former principal of Ortega who just had a heart attack (Karen)
- The future search for a new principal for Ortega (Karen)
- God to give us the vision to use our abilities and talents (Mick)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by filippo minelli @ Flickr]