As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Friends and family around in the first month with our new baby (Paul)
- My younger brother who has had a lot of struggles the past few years. He has recently reconnected with God and made some big changes in his life. (Gina)
- Really good neighbors. I’m thankful to live where we live with our neighbors. (Gid)
- The blessing my neighbors have been in my life (Aaron)
- My new trailer that is beautiful and peaceful so I don’t have to be out in the street (Becky)
- A closing date for our new house (Rachel)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Finding perfect peace and rest in Jesus (Paul)
- Our sweet friend Jenny Brown who is leaving to be with her fiance in Costa Rica and that she will find a job (Gina)
- Neighbors on an adjacent street that were targeted recently and dealing with an attempted break-in while they were there (Gid)
- The elderly in the neighborhood who are poor, in bad health, and worst of all, lonely. Be with them and give them strength, hope, and community. (Aaron)
- The the broken-hearted
- My cousin who is living with my aunt and uncle right now. She’s having a lot of struggles and doesn’t even know if she wants to be alive. (Dawn)
- Having the right perspective on everyday life while I’m still here (before going back to Central Asia) and that I can spend quality time with people here (Evan)
- Victims of the tornado, especially for my friend Buddy who lost his girlfriend in the tornado. (Joe)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Cody Cobb @ Flickr]