The Vox Care Team helps connect individuals in the Vox community with resources that support them in their journey.
Offerings from the Care Team:
- Facilitates and networks care resources – from listening and prayer to helping you find a counselor
- Supports the spontaneous care that is already happening in the Vox community
- Training and coaching in care skills (individually, midweek groups, ministry teams, etc….)
Connect with us to share a need or a burden.
Meal Train Calendar
Whether you recently had a baby or are experiencing debilitating health issues, we would love to support you by providing meals.
We’ve put together a forum for current participants in the Vox Veniae community to connect, interact, and care for one another. If you have a need, or want to reach out, please join the Facebook group and post!
- Rooms for rent/roommate searches
- Skill, ride, and item sharing
- Events & neighborhood meetups
- Job opportunities through your workplace
- New in town/to Vox/ the neighborhood!