As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Tim and the voices who bring richness to our community. (Sarah)
- Being five years sober. (Erin)
- The birth of our daughter Iyla. (David)
- My new nephew. (David)
- My mother who received her 18 month chip from AA. (Kim)
- The love and support surrounding Kasi and Tyler as they go through chemo. (Claudia)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Community and strength as I continue on the road of sobriety. (Erin)
- My grandmother who had a stroke. (David)
- Healing and strength as Kasi and Tyler continue chemo. (Claudia)
- Mercy, grace, healing and strength as Rachelle begins chemo again. (Claudia)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Andy Feltham @ Flickr]