As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Those that love us in our wounds. (Gena)
- My friend who is riding to Alaska to raise cancer awareness and recently completed 100 miles. (Hannah)
- A friend who welcomed a baby girl to the family. (Joe)
- Getting into graduate school. (Mia)
- Clarity and healing regarding the feelings of sadness that I was experiencing. (Mullen)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Healing for Frank who fractured his back. (Dolores)
- An upcoming trip where we will be advocating for elders and the disabled. (Dolores)
- My family member, Emiliano, who is being deployed to Africa. (Dolores)
- Healing for my friend who is riding to Alaska and is suffering from allergies. (Hannah)
- My move to New York City and that I would find community like I have at Vox. (Laney)
- My friend’s baby girl who is in the NICU and that they would be able to raise funds to cover medical expenses. (Joe)
- My friend Josh who is experiencing a difficult time. (Mullen)
- My cousin Dirk’s continued healing and a successful bone marrow transplant. And, for his family. (Liz)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Sayaka Minemura @ Flickr]