As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Today’s homily and those who have been bringing food to my house. (Terry)
- My dad who went through a double lung transplant a year ago and is still with us. (Bethany)
- Celebrating a year at Vox and the lessons I’ve learned and those to come. (Katherine)
- The musicians who serve this community. (Adam)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those feeling overwhelmed, confused, not in control and not fully understanding. (Sarah)
- My husband’s step brother in Minnesota who killed himself this past week and left behind his wife and 5 year old daughter. (Kirsten)
- A woman who we met in Charleston to find a publisher to publish her research. (Hannah)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Robert Ogilvie @ Flickr]