As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My brother and his family have gotten to adopt the son they had been fostering since the boy was just a few days old (Caroline)
- My PhD finishing in August. For being done (Courtney)
- My first real job that’s not babysitting or camp (Madeline)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those experiencing loss, we pray for peace in their lives (Weylin)
- Launching a business with my wife. Exciting and terrifying. For success as we launch. (Coach)
- My mom having hip surgery and coming to grips with aging and some fear and anxiety. (Jessica)
- A friend ,Karen, who adopted a daughter that had experienced abuse and who was violent because of that abuse towards her new parents (Madison)
- A 6 year old boy whose mother has been diagnosed with kidney disease
- My upper respiratory illness. Praying for no more hurricanes (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Irena Kiełb @ Flickr]