As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Getting engaged to Michael (Melissa)
- Giving thanks for things that hurt us. A hurting tooth fell out, and thanks for the weather (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Hospice social worker and praying for family who has lost family, and for my daughter Amanda (Nina)
- Erin, who is moving to Uganda (Katie)
- My family experiencing loss, praying for peace and understanding (Tally)
- My family in Puerto Rico (Melissa)
- Family friends who lost their 2 year old son (Kelly)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Noël Wells @ Flickr]