As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Adoption of a child by our friends (Sarah)
- Twenty years of marriage (Mick)
- My girlfriend, Rebecca’s, birthday today (Bjorn)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Direction and prayer after I lost my job this week (Naomi)
- My friend Gabbi, who was severely injured in a cycling accident, for her healing and finances (Katie)
- My Grandpa Charlie, who has cancer (Jen)
- My wife’s family, while they copy with her sister moving away and decline of grandparent’s health (Matt)
- Relief from the heat (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Sean Yeh @ Flickr]