As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- All the outreach from this community after my Dad’s accident, and that he wasn’t seriously injured (Josh)
- The support from the St. Andrews community to the Hunt family (Kevin)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My Dad and family as we try to figure out what caused his blackout while driving (Josh)
- My back pain (Becky)
- My home community in Washington after the shooting this weekend (Katie)
- A colleague who recently lost her son, and the Hunt family (Kevin)
- Vox to be a community who can stand on either side of an issue and see empathy (James)
- A job interview on Monday for a full time job, after suffering from burnout and trying to sell my business (Emilie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Brad McMurray @ Flickr]