As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My brother Jordan’s return after his motorcycle trip
- The community myself and my husband, who is an athiest,and our children have found at Vox. (Shauna)
- My friends Nathan and Amber, the amount of love I feel from special people like them, and hope that I can mirror that back (Emilie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our family friend, Karen, who decided not to take another cancer treatment. For her peace and blessing during this last part of her life (Daniel)
- For my plans after losing my job yesterday, and what could have been terrible but might work out well ( Michael)
- My move back home, what that means for my relationship with my girlfriend and my family (Jacob)
- My friends in Maryland who had premature twins, as they face financial struggles after one resigned from their job (Joe)
- The loss of a good friend last week, for their friends and family as they grieve (Brian)
- My Mom, who after being diagnosed with breast cancer and having surgery, is struggling with depression (Megan)
- My parents’ big transition from missionary work in Turkey to a new position in Houston (Sarabeth)
- My brother in law’s best friend, Justin, who sustained a spinal injury in a skiing accident, and their continued strong relationship (Emma)
- Healing after the earthquake on equator, and the Hoskins, our missionary partners who are heading there later this Spring (Weylin)
- The City of Houston after the recent storms, for those who had to evacuate (Naomi)
- Peace after a very hard week fighting my anxiety and depression (Melissa)
- Some friends who are also in recovery that relapsed this month, their health and willingness to recover
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.