As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The nature around my new trailer (Becky)
- My community’s response when I asked for prayer for my Dad and his injury two weeks ago (Jedda)
- The one year anniversary of my ovarian cancer diagnosis, and for my daughter and her church community
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those in Brussels, that during their anxiety pain they might find some of the peace of Christ (Weylin)
- Protection and guidance as I start my new job at UT (Alison)
- Peace and love for my grandmother in her last months, after her doctor found a large brain tumor (Robert)
- Two acquaintances who took their lives over last few weeks, for their family and friends (Derek)
- My great grandmother, who was re-diagnosed with cancer (Giselle)
- Learning to trust god’s plans, continue this learning process amidst anxiety (Caleb)
- Everyone that came to share their experiences at my discussion dinner, for continued resurrection in how we discuss our differences (Sam)
- Simon, his healing and his family (Mick)
- My grandfather who turned 103 this week, and for his remaining days (Karen)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.