As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The love that our spouses and those that are important to us give everyday (John)
- My recent health improvements (Becky)
- Relearning the music I wrote years ago, and for my tears after a conversation this morning (Matson)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A peaceful death for my grandmother, who is in New Zealand with my family (SJ)
- My Aunt and cousins after the sudden death of my Uncle, during their grief and struggle (Stanton)
My brother Josh and his fiance Melanie, as they walk through their engagement (Caleb)
My sister,who is preparing for a custody battle with her ex-husband (Liz)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.