As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My grandma, who just turned 94 (Kendall)
- My improved eyesight (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Us to have ears that hear the small whisper of God this week (Kelly)
- Rebecca, who passed away last week from cancer (Stephen)
- The mess and chaos in my life as I wait for a surgery date for noncancerous tumors (Madeline)
- Friends who were about to pick up their baby in Florida, but adoption fell through (Matt)
- A friend who is worried about their insurance, and for wisdom in our government (Gina)
- Endurance as I begin an accelerated nursing program this week.
- The Curtis family, who lost Steve before Christmas (Kendall)
- Mason, as he starts a new life and school, and for the loss of his best friend to cancer(Josh)
- My husband’s grandmother who is recovering from a stroke, as the family figures out a care plan (Gabby)
- Support, peace and comfort as I navigate relationship problems (Melissa)
- God to send out truth as I work through being removed from my company, and that I can follow a calling to new purpose (Jack)
- Peace and acceptance of success and failure as I start a new semester (Sea)
- My Uncle rick, who has heart problems, and that the Lord would reveal himself (Chloe)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by vОлександр Дем’яненко @ Flickr]