As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My parents visiting this week and helping out while my wife is out of town (Mick)
- My wife and I getting to celebrate 1 year of marriage today
- This community praying for many of my health issues over the past year (Claire)
- Protection while I was in a bad car accident with my daughter and step-son
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our community to work hard at loving others (Parker)
- Faith to navigate going to India and work changes and wife going to school (Mick)
- Hopefully receiving my social security benefits soon while I wait for food stamps (Becky)
- Healing from a car accident and peace for the man who hit us
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Jillian Anderson @ Flickr]