As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Letting me forgive someone who hurt me very deeply
- Getting over a bad hump of medical issues (Kristy)
- Those who invited me to the Mobile Loaves Christmas Eve dinner and for Blake who sang carols and those who helped me during this rough season (Becky)
- How it’s been a rebuilding year for both communities at Vox and Mosaic (Chris M)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- This season of the year to have intentionality and honesty in examining our lives and asking God to transform us into who we need to become (Weylin)
- The second part of treatment for a medical condition that will last the next 6-8 months (Kristy)
- My brother who is in prison again and for wisdom in how to communicate with him (Earl)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by a y l i n e a y l i n e @ Flickr]