As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A rough season that has led to an awakening in my spiritual life (Derek)
- Being able to be back at home with friends and family over Christmas
- Being overwhelmed at work but my boss helping me find a new role (James)
- My grandmother who was let out of the hospital before Christmas and being able to spend it with our family (Phillip)
- The beautiful growth of Vox since I have moved from Austin (Jenny)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Many who are dealing with illness and loss this season and for God’s presence in the midst of suffering (Gena)
- The arthritis that my body suffers from
- Applying to grad school next fall and for peace in the process (Melissa)
- The families who have loved ones on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight (Becky)
- My uncle Joe whose health is declining rapidly
- My application process for going to study abroad (Claire)
- My grandfather to experience hope as he feels alone since my grandmother passed away (James)
- The moving process as I leave my home for the last three years and not being sure of what’s next (Anslee)
- Ashley and Brian who will need to provide long term care for Hannah (Jenny)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Yosigo @ Flickr]